I. Name and address of the responsible person
The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is the:
Tel .: +49 551 789 59 98
II. General information about data processing
First Extent of processing of personal data
Our website vistron.de fulfills the sole purpose of presenting information regarding Vistron GmbH. There is no possibility of a user interaction beyond a purely reading activity. For this reason, we do not store any personally identifiable information apart from hosting the site through 1 & 1.
Second Description and scope of data processing
Every time you visit our website, the 1 & 1 system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer.
The following data is collected here:
(1) Information about the browser type and version used
(2) The operating system of the user
(3) The Internet service provider of the user
(4) The IP address of the user
(5) Date and time of access
(6) Websites from which the system of the user comes to our website
(7) Websites that are accessed by the user's system through our website
The data is also stored in the log files of the 1 & 1 system. A storage of this data together with other personal data of the user does not take place.
Third Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data and the log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
4th Purpose of the data processing
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to allow delivery of the website to the computer of the user. To do this, the user's IP address must be kept for the duration of the session.
Storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the website. Moreover, the data to optimize the website and to ensure the security of the information technology system s serve. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context by us .
5th Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose of its collection. In the case of collecting the data for providing the website, this is the case when the respective session is completed.
6th Opposition and removal possibility
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is essential for the operation of the website. There is consequently no contradiction on the part of the user.
III. Rights of the person concerned
If personal data is processed by you, you are affected by the DSGVO and you have the following rights to the person responsible:
1. Right for information
You may ask the person in charge to confirm if personal data concerning you is processed by us.
If such processing is available, you can request information from the person responsible about the following information:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data that are processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or are still being disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the duration of storage;
(5) the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) all available information on the source of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
(8th) the existence of automated decision making including profiling according to Art. 22 para. 1 and 4 GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject.
You have the right to request information about whether your personal information relates to a third country or an international organization. In this connection, you can request the appropriate guarantees in accordance with. Art. 46 DSGVO in connection with the transmission to be informed.
Second Right to correct
You have a right to rectification and / or completion to the controller, if the personal data you process is incorrect or incomplete. The responsible person must make the correction without delay.
Third Right to restriction of processing
You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under the following conditions:
(1) if you contest the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
(2) the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of the personal data;
(3) the controller no longer requires personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
(4) if you object to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO and has not yet determined whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh their reasons.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, this data may only be used with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest Union or a Member State.
If the restriction on processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, the person responsible will inform you before the restriction is lifted.
4th Right to delete
a) deletion obligations
You can ask the person responsible that the personal data concerning you will be immediately deleted, and the manager is obligated to delete that information immediately, unless one of the following reasons applies:
(1) Your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent to the processing gem. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or kind. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO supported, and there is a lack of otherwise legal basis for the processing.
(3) You gem gem. Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO objection to the processing and there are no prior justifiable reasons for processing, or you lay gem. Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO objection to the processing.
(4) Your personal data has been processed unlawfully.
(5) The deletion of personal data concerning you is required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject.
(6) Your personal data relating to information society services provided in accordance with Art. 8 para. 1 DSGVO levied.
b) Information to third parties
If the person in charge has made the personal data concerning you public and is acc. Art. 17 para. 1 DSGVO committed to their deletion, it takes appropriate measures, including technical means, to inform data controllers who process the personal data, taking into account the technology available and the implementation costs, that you as the data subject of the deletion all links to these personal data or copies or replications of personal data requires ha ben.
The right to erasure does not exist if the processing is necessary
(1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) to fulfill a legal obligation required by the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject, or to carry out a task of public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on the controller;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health according to Art. 9 para. 2 lit. h and i as well as Art. 9 para. 3 GDPR ;
(4) for archival purposes of public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes acc. Art. 89 para. 1 GDPR , insofar as the law referred to in section a) is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the achievement of the objectives of this processing, or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
5th Right to delete
If you have the right of rectification, erasure or restriction of processing to the controller, he / she is obliged to notify all recipients to whom your personal data have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless: this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have a right to the person responsible to be informed about these recipients.
6th Right to data portability
They have the right to receive the personal information that you provide to the controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer this data to another person without hindrance by the person responsible for providing the personal data, provided that
(1) the processing on a consent acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO is based and
(2) the processing is done using automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you have also to obtain that your personal data shall be transmitted directly from one another responsible person responsible, to the extent technically feasible the right. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not be affected.
The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the controller.
7th right to objection
You have the right at any time, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, to prevent the processing of your personal data, which, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO takes an objection; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions .
The controller will no longer process the personal data relating to you unless he can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
If the personal data relating to you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
Regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC, you have the option, in the context of the use of information society services, of exercising your right to opt-out through automated procedures that use technical specifications.
8th. Right to revoke the data protection consent declaration
You have the right to revoke your data protection declaration at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
9th Automated decision in the case including profiling
You have the right, not one solely on automated processing - to be subject-based decision, t he will unfold over rec htliche effect or S he gets serious in a similar way - including profiling. This does not apply if the decision
(1) is required for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the controller,
(2) is permissible on the basis of Union or Member State legislation to which the controller is subject, and that legislation contains adequate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, or
(3) with your express consent.
However, these decisions may not apply to specific categories of personal data under Art. 9 para. 1 GDPR , unless Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a or g DSGVO applies and reasonable measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests.
With regard to the cases referred to in (1) and (3) , the person responsible shall take appropriate measures to uphold the rights and freedoms and their legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person by the controller, to express his / her own position and heard on challenge of the decision.
10th Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Notwithstanding an otherwise administrative or legal proceedings, you have the right to appeal to an oversight authority, in particular in the Member State of their residence, their place of work or the location of the alleged violation to if you are of the opinion that the processing of personal data concerning against the DSGVO violates.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy by type. 78 GDPR .
Tel.: +49 (0)551 789 59 98
Fax: +49 (0)551 789 96 61
Vistron Iberia S.L.U
E-43893 Altafulla - Tarragona
tlf. +34-977 65 26 66
móvil +34-699 991 995
Tel.: +49 (0)551 789 59 97